Welcome to our first Home Loving Case Study. We’ll be publishing these regularly to share the love about our products, the business, our clients, suppliers and much more.
Finding the perfect partner. Introducing Ideal Manufacturing
Coming across Ideal Manufacturing was a big step forward in our journey. It was refreshing to meet another business intent on continually striving to better what was available when it came to environmentally friendly products and packaging and this has led to a very progressive working relationship.
Ideal is a family-owned and run business which formulates and manufactures household cleaning and laundry products and have done so for over 40 years. They set huge store on being environmentally friendly and love to work with brands that resonate with their core values of sustainability, eco-friendliness and being family oriented.
Ideal are the perfect partner for us because:
- They have the expertise to help us formulate the right mix of friendly ingredients and create a highly effective product;
- They enable us to produce our formula in bulk, thus making the process more eco-friendly;
- Their product development code follows 12 principles of green chemistry, which involves natural ingredients which are responsibly sourced;
- They use energy-saving processes;
- They avoid hazardous ingredients and preservatives;
- They have full transparency on ingredients used as well as processes used, presented in clear data sheets;
- They are a local business which means we are supporting UK manufacturing.
With Ideal, it’s just as easily done as said!
As I’ve said many times, it’s very easy to say you are going to be environmentally friendly, vegan, kind to animals and safe for family use. At Home Loving these factors are all essential and integral to our brand. However, it’s not as straightforward to put this into action and we have definitely achieved what we have as a result of finding excellent suppliers like Ideal Manufacturing.
Working with Annie has enabled us to learn so much about sustainability and building this into the Home Loving brand. They are so focused on our requirements as their client and with their experience and credentials, are perfectly placed to help us achieve our goals and get our wonderful cleaning superheroes out on the streets.